Sunday, January 31, 2010

Eastman Here I Come!

I was invited to give a lecture/recital, a master class, work with the trombone choir and teach private lessons at Eastman School of Music. I was happy to say 'yes' and I'm on my way there right now!

Here is my Master Class and
Lecture/Recital schedule


Tuesday, Feb. 2nd, 8PM, Lecture/Recital in Kilbourn Hall

Wednesday, Feb. 3rd, 8:30 PM, Master Class, Room 120

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone there!

Stay tuned for updates!

P.S. Photo in taxi to Logan Airport, Boston.

P.P.S. At Logan. Flight delayed one hour. Update: Make that an hour and a half. :-/

While I'm waiting, here's a bit more about what I'll be doing there! (Right now, I'm sitting in Logan 'resonating' my mouthpiece.)

My my lecture/recital will have a world premiere on it. It's an unaccompanied trombone piece. You can view the program on the Events page of the Air-ev website.

P.P.P.S. Plane landed in Rochester!!

No comments: